I don’t like New Year’s Resolutions. For that reason I was very excited when I read about goal setting in Matt Frazier’s new book No Meat Athlete: Run On Plants and Discover Your Fittest, Fastest, Happiest Self. With that inspiration in mind, I will be spending a portion of today setting goals using the following 5 points as an outline:
- Get some dreams on paper.
- Set a timeline for each goal.
- Circle your top three one-year goals.
- Get specific about your three one-year goals.
- Make plans and take action.
Once I complete my goals, I will post them here as a way to hold myself accountable.